Job title: Quality Systems Manager (Pharma)
Application deadline: March 20th, 2020
Tjoapack’s Quality department is at the core of our ability to fulfil our mission to ensure pharmaceutical products reach patients safely. Every year, medicine packaged in our facility reaches millions of patients in over 40 countries worldwide. It is the Quality department’s responsibility to make sure that our people, processes, materials and machines work together to guarantee patient safety.
As a Quality Systems Manager you ensure that our total quality management system is functioning to the highest standard, optimised to support our strategic goals, and continues to evolve in response to our business needs. As part of your work, you’ll also be working in multi-disciplinary teams with partners from across the company, and playing an integral part in the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of our people through a robust training strategy, and its company-wide implementation.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes, collaborating closely with operations.
- Ensure success of quality-related strategic projects.
Your responsibilities include
- Management of the Quality Systems team.
- Suggesting and implementing both strategic and practical improvements to our quality management system and value flows.
- Ensure that our processes and machinery is appropriately validated and certified.
- Leading the CAPA and change control (CC) committee, including responsibility for the CAPA and CC processes, an oversight over the delivery of improvements, and their assessment.
- Ensure training practices across the organisation are fit-for-purpose.
Your background, qualification and skills
- Demonstrable experience with planning, scheduling and monitoring work to meet time and quality targets.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with process and equipment validation.
- Lean Six Sigma black belt (or equivalent experience).
- Familiarity and experience with cGMP/cGDP.
- Bachelor degree in a scientific field.
- Full professional proficiency in both Dutch and English.
We will help you become successful in your new job with a customised plan. It characterises Tjoapack that we work hard, encourage new ideas and give freedom to work independently.
Our working conditions include 39 days off, an attractive pension and a yearly salary increase depending on your performance.
Place within the organisation
Tjoapack is a global contract packaging organisation (CPO) specialising in primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain management services. We’re dedicated to shaping the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain to be safer and more reliable for our customers and for patients. With over 30 years’ track record in contract packaging, we use our knowledge and experience to offer flexible solutions to our customers challenges and use the latest technologies to continuously improve our operations. We now supply products to over 40 countries across all continents. In this role, you’ll be part of the quality department (about 20 people), managing the quality systems team (1 person), and reporting to the Director Corporate Development.
If you are interested, please send your English Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to Mrs. I. Wilting via email@example.com.