Job title: Quality Control Manager
Application deadline: 15 August 2019
Tjoapack is the pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain expert, and our quality department is at the heart and head of our total quality vision and mission. Every year, medicine packaged in our facility in Etten-Leur reaches millions of patients in over 40 countries worldwide. It is the quality department’s responsibility to make sure that our people, processes, materials and machines work together to assure patient safety.
As a Quality Control (QC) Manager you’ll be leading our patient centred quality control team, consisting of four team members. As part of your work, you’ll also be working in multi-disciplinary teams with partners from across the supply chain, communicating with international customers, and playing an integral part in the implementation of complex and innovative products that make a real difference to patients ‘lives.
- Leading and managing a team of four QC reviewers and officers.
- Optimising and automating quality control processes.
- Implementing a new Quality Management System (QMS), including the improvement of quality reporting, and the increase of quality visibility across the entire company.
Your responsibilities include
- Working closely with Operations, participating in the design of data-based solutions to recurring quality-caught issues, and minimising human error.
- Communicating with local and international customers, participating in customer audits and providing support on quality control matters.
Your background, qualification and skills
- Demonstrable experience with leading teams and individuals towards growth, professional success and personal improvement.
- Demonstrable experience with planning, scheduling and monitoring work to meet time and quality targets.
- Lean Six Sigma black belt (or equivalent experience).
- Demonstrable experience with working with data in optimisation projects.
- Demonstrable experience with investigating, defining and resolving complex issues, e.g. root cause analysis.
- Familiarity and experience with cGMP/cGDP.
- Full professional profiency in both Dutch and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific subject.
- Experience with Tableau – advantage.
We will help you become successfull in your new job with a customised development plan. It characterises Tjoapack that we work hard, encourage new ideas and give freedom to work independent. Job titles are not our priority, because we believe that everybody creates their job and makes it a success.
Our working conditions include 39 days off, an attractive pension and a yearly salary increase depending on your performance.
Place within the organisation
Tjoapack is a global contract packaging organisation (CPO) specialising in primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain management services. We’re dedicated to shaping the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain to be safer and more reliable for our customers and for patients. With almost 30 years’ track record in contract packaging, we use our knowledge and experience to offer flexible solutions to our customers challenges, and use the latest technologies to continuously improve our operations. We now supply products to over 40 countries across all continents. As a Quality Control Manager, you’ll be part of the Quality Unit, reporting to the Director Corporate Development, you’ll be managing a team of 4.
You letter of motivation should be in English. Please address your letter and Curriculum Vitae to Mrs. I. Wilting via email@example.com.