Job title: It Projects & Application Manager (Pharma)
Application deadline: 24 May 2019
Tjoapack provides specialist packaging and support services to pharmaceutical companies across the globe. This role requires a strong IT and project minded view, in a very challeging environment. Your colleagues are all well-educated and ambitious, which fits our organisation because we continually strive to remain pioneers in our industry.
You will report to the IT Manager and work closely with different departments since IT is key for growth of our organisation. You’ll have an important role in to the development and implementation of innovative solutions and improvement projects througout the whole organisation. With your knowledge of core applications and technical IT development you are able to connect IT and business.
Your responsibilities include
- Analyse risk and opportunities for business requirements and assist turning these in to IT solutions
- Define, create and execute projectplan
- Create and update technical documents such as User Requirements Specifications, Functional designs, Testprotocols, User Acceptance Tests, Change Controls and Standard Operating Procedures
- Test and implement new and existing applications
- Support and training of key- and endusers
- Act as technical acceptor or developer during implementing and improvement of applications
- Maintain and improve core application and functionalities
Your background, qualifications and skills
Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor / master degree (some examples; Computer Science, Technische Informatica, Bedrijfskundige Informatica, MER, Bedrijfskunde) and has the following skillset:
- Proven experience in improving or implementing new and existing software
- Experience of affinity with technical IT development
- Process mapping skills
- Experience in a logistic environment in Pharma / Food
We will help you become succesfull in your new job with a customised development plan. It characterises Tjoapack that we work hard, encourage new ideas and give freedom to work indenpendently. We want to grow and IT is the key factor to realise that.
Job titles are not our priority, because we believe that everybody creates their job and makes it a success.
Our working conditions include 39 days off, an attractive pension and a yearly salary increase depending on your performance.
Place within the organisation
Tjoapack is a global contract packaging organisation (CPO) specialising in primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain management services. We’re dedicated to shaping the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain to be safer and more reliable for our customers and for patients. With almost 30 years’ track record in contract packaging, we use our knowledge and experience to offer flexible solutions to our customers challenges, and use the latest technologies to continuously improve our operations. We now supply products to over 40 countries across all continents.
Send your CV (a cover letter is obligated) to Matthijs van der Pol of MVP Solutions. He takes care of the first selection and will respond within 2 working days. If positive,you will go directly to Tjoapack for a job interview and on contract. Questions? Call / App Matthijs.
+31 6 24 17 27 90 / vacature@MVPsolutions.nl