Job title: Customer Services Officer
Application deadline: December 31th, 2019
Tjoapack is an independent contract packager of medicines, mainly in solid dosage form. We work closely with parties from the pharmaceutical, biotech, and med-tech industries, as well as hospitals and pharmacists. We are looking to hire a Customer Service Officer to serve as the mainpoint of contact for the customer and order processing staff, ensuring operational excellence, high productivity, on-time delivery of customer orders and ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Customer Services Officer you will develop close relationship with your clients and will work intensively with other Tjoapack departments. You will be part of a team of 3 colleagues and report to the Customer Services Manager.
As a Customer Services Officer you are part of the team that plays a key role in transforming the pharmaceutical supply chain and accordingly (re)packaging medicines to make them timely available for the relevant markets. As a guardian of the global planning of the production and keeper of all the actions with vaious interest and department. We expect that you mention the possibilities to produce more efficiënt and take action on ideas to do so.
Your responsibilities include
- Collaborate with key account managers, supporting RFQs
- Order administration in Navision (ERP)
- Answer all customer inquiries in accordance with the Customer Service Policy standards
- Handle and manage all customer contact at file level regarding exceptions
- Work with Sales/Key account management on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from Sales to Production/Running Business
- Meetings with procurement, production, logistics
- Manage all accounting and bookkeeping activities of Tjoapack
Your background, qualification and skills
- HBO graduated (Bachelor). For example: Farmakunde, Commerciële Economie, Bedrijfskunde MER
- Experience 0 – 5 years with proven track record in similar industry
- Alternatively: MBO graduated and a couple of years Pharma experience
- Knowledge of modern ERP systems (Navision experience is a plus)
- Experience in Biotech is a big plus
- Fluent, or at least, advanced professional proficiency, in both Dutch and English (multilingual is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with Internal and External Customers
- Good judgment skills and ability to make decisions and assess problems
- Team player and “Can do” mentality
- Skilled to identify, think about and implement process improvements
We will help you become successfull in your new job with a customised plan. It characterises Tjoapack that we work hard, encourage new ideas and give freedom to work independent.
Our working conditions include 39 days off, an attractive pension and a yearly salary increase depending on your performance.
Place within the organisation
Tjoapack is a global contract packaging organisation (CPO) specialising in primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain management services. We’re dedicated to shaping the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain to be safer and more reliable for our customers and for patients. With almost 30 years’ track record in contract packaging, we use our knowledge and experience to offer flexible solutions to our customers challenges, and use the latest technologies to continuously improve our operations. We now supply products to over 45 countries across all continents.
If you are interested, please send your Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to Mrs. I. Wilting via email@example.com.